- Functionally reports to: Head of Retail Operation
- Administratively reports to: Head of Retail operation
- Supervises: Sales Executives
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation including, Sales and inventory management, Employee on the job training, and development, Financial management, Customer service leadership.
- Grow sales through the implementation of marketing and merchandising systems
- Responisble for the store’s or outlet’s revenue quota.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead others and work effectively with store team
- Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store’s team
- Effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner
- Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement
2. Customer Service
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote the company's customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers
- Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
- Stock shelves
- Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store
- Conduct merchandizing activities in line with approved brand guidelines
- Account for promotional and sales support materials
- Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.