The Job Holder will Audits the activities in regards to sales, inventory and generate a monthly report .
- Examine financial statements to be sure that they are accurate.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits
- Audits all transactions and vouchers
- Monitors staff debts including advances, recover debts with clients
- Ensures strict compliance to necessary mechanisms put in to detect and prevent errors and frauds early