Manage an on-site team and partner with management to deliver high quality support and advice. Support vision and strategic direction to cultivate our world-class facilities, acting as a change agent to continually develop the culture and support the company vision
General HR Support
- Provide support to employees and managers in the handling of all human resource related activities which may include: employee relations, fielding employee questions or concerns, communication and the interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Supports and serves as a liaison between employees and management
- Provide counsel to employees and management to maintain a productive and positive work environment, including development planning, coaching, etc.
- Advise managers on salary offers and equity increases (Cornerstone Evaluation).
- Manages recruiting/selection, compensation, performance management, and labor relations.
- Consult with and advise management to maximize employee productivity through swift and timely resolution
- Resolve employee performance issues to ensure appropriate corrective action steps are taken, including coaching, verbal / written warnings (corrective action), Performance Improvement Plans.
- Facilitate monthly, quarterly and annual performance reviews
- Drive the recruitment efforts and new hire and transfer processes including but not limited to: coordination of openings, development of job descriptions, interview candidates, job offers etc
- Ensure all associates and managers are properly trained for their positions.
- Develop training plans for soft skills and technical skills for employees.
- Provide counsel and support to managers for performance development and improvement.