We are recruiting to fill this position.
- We are currently looking to hire a young & vibrant Graphics Designer, who is passionate about creating beautiful and effective solutions to engage clients.
- A person who knows how to get things done, and done well.
- The selected candidate must be both imaginative and intelligent.
- He/She must have an inventor's spirit, a beautifully-tuned eye, demonstrated proficiency in brand design, and proven experience moving projects from concept to successful execution.
- Design themes, Layouts, contents and covers of documents.
- Development and design info graphics, graphics, templates and tables
- Development of figures, including colours, fonts, graphics and layout, and resulting materials such as Newsletters, brochures, reports banners, posters, fliers and booklets.
- Creation of graphic templates to be used for reports and presentations.
- Creation of brochures, business cards, information folders, publications, and other similar promotional materials.
- Update and revision of existing publications, materials and graphics.
- Preparation of printing packages (all layout and design files) for printing of publications and other communication products (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards)
- Design templates for new publications and products in line with graphic guidelines and in close cooperation with responsible officers.
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, web and interactive presentations. This will require the graphic designer to provide technical solutions for use of new media (virtual 3D words/boxes, postcards).
- Maintain templates (In-design, CorelDraw, Canva, PowerPoint etc) and give technical support.