Roche - At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Providing strategic insights based on market trends to the marketing and sales teams that identify key opportunities and challenges for Roche. This will ensure decision makers have the relevant information to effectively make strategic decisions and ensure the continued growth of Roche Nigeria sales.
- This will be achieved through the development and dissemination of dashboards and reports together with coaching of marketing and sales teams on key indicators and trends while ensuring highest quality and integrity of data, dashboards and reports.
Strategic / Tactical:
- Provide strategic and analytical consulting support for business strategies and initiatives, and work closely with key stakeholders to deliver innovative analytics
- Analyse data from internal and external sources, providing teams with key insights into Roche brands, competitors and market trends
- Conduct rigorous analytics to uncover new business opportunities and insights
- Establish benchmarks to support the development of actionable strategic recommendations based on findings
- Perform requirements to create, gather, design and develop sales KPI reports
- Provide recommendations on various statistical modeling techniques to apply within projects
- Development of dashboards to assist stakeholders in improving decision-making and forecast capabilities Operational
- Develop key reporting metrics and performance indicators around business objectives to support better and more informed business decisions
- Identify, standardise and automate integration of critical reporting metrics and modeling tools to support evolving business needs and opportunities
- Provide support, consultation and training on reports as needed to ensure their use and effectiveness among users
- Work closely with regional heads, product managers and management to analyse sales patterns and trends
- Ensure accuracy of all data outputs and implement quality control techniques to validate data inputs
- Design, and execute procedures to produce daily, weekly, month and quarterly reports: Product performance versus plan; competitive analysis
- Assist Marketing in designing, developing and maintaining sales forecasts and budgets
- Ensure quality of internal forecasts during budgeting
- Quality control of internal and external data to ensure integrity
- Coordinate the development of Annual Brand Plans and Budget Planning process
- Customer focus
- Maintain the role of liaison between sales and marketing functions, and the accounting and financial reporting functions
- Design and implement training programmes to up-skill Sales and Marketing team on analytics, and the use of reports in order to create a performance culture
- Management of external data providers