Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Initiate, design and execute a comprehensive career development programme for MBA student.
- Initiate and maintain recruiting relationships with employers across Africa for job and internship opportunities
- Sell, plan and organize the MBA Career Fair.
- Partner with Human Resource practitioners and employer bodies for placement opportunities
- Carry out research on the labor market, Alumni careers, and other career-related research projects.
- Regularly update students with information on changing characteristics of employment in different sectors.
- Plan and oversee the execution of Student-Led Activities (SLA) program
- Prepare yearly employability and secured employment report.