The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- QC of geophysical input data used for interpretation studies
- Ensure a thorough analysis, interpretation and synthesis of geophysical data of Preowei
- Interpretation and integration of results obtained from seismic inversion
- Contribute to geological reservoir model building in collaboration with geologists, reservoir engineers and specialists
- Make sure that all the uncertainties related to geophysics are well taken into consideration
- Participate actively in the well target definition, location and design, including well data acquisition programs
- Propose, if relevant, new processings, inversions, seismic acquisitions
- Participate in the design of a new 3D seismic acquisition campaign if deemed necessary, and for the processing workflows to ensure that the operational team has the necessary input from the asset
- Assist the Manager in preparing the studies work program and planning
- Take responsibility of respecting studies planning and budget
- Ensure the continuity of information through reporting and archiving. Coordination of the local contributing entities (geosciences, drilling and project)
- Assist in preparing the technical documentation needed: FDP, meeting presentations, technical reports or memos
- Promote stakeholders’ alignment for rapid and smooth validation process.