Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Prepares and audit technical solution, ensure feasibility, and costing
- Responsible for technical issue trace, provides solution with R&D and confirms the feasibility of solution.
- Software upgrade and roadmap confirmation .
- Network development forcasting.
- Responsible for BOQs Compilng and audit .
- Network Roll out and acceptance of new transmission network products.
- Be responsible for the SOP of roll-out or Swap process.
- IP Microwave network service planning.
- Pre sales support.
- Responsible for network trouble shooting,U2000 commissioning and ATP testing
- Risk management.