Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position.
- To assist Internal Audit Manager, in planning, organizing and supervising the internal audit engagements and providing quality assurance on work done by the Internal Audit teams.
- To assist Internal Audit Manager in developing and updating the audit universe, coordination of risk assessment sessions and in designing Audit programs related to systems review and governance; and supervised all audits from inception to completion in conjunction with the respective audit teams.
- To evaluate and test business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities.
- To consult with process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements.
- Review farm reports, farm management practices, financial and operational reports.
- Inspects equipment to ensure proper maintenance, operations and accounting.
- Review to ensure proper accounting is given for the agricultural activity in line with relevant accounting standard.