- Must be female
- Technical knowledge, accounting software, Knowledge of Peachtree is a major advantage.
- Age: 26-32
- Discipline: HND/BSc Accounting/Finance.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerized systems.
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
- Analytical and communication skills
- Unmatched attention to detail.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under
- pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate
- judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity;
- works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight