Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill this position.
- The objective of the M&E Intern position is to provide technical support at the country office M&E team.
- This position will support all M&E activities for the program within the designated state and strengthening the facility records and data collection officers, ensuring quality and timeliness of data collection and reporting.
- S/he will support in providing technical oversight and guidance to strengthen state-level M&E systems, support ensuring proper orientation, mentoring and quality supervision to state M&E staff and M&E units in the State Ministries of Health and National Malaria Elimination Program(NMEP) in accordance with Global Fund requirements and in support of NMEP, State MEPs and the National Malaria Control Strategy.
- Support timely and qualitative data reports to donors and other applicable authorities.
- Support review of DHIS data entries and running of quality checks on same.
- Support the management of project databases
- Support data quality operations including but not limited to data validation and DQA.
- Support the development and dissemination of project data use products
- Support the tracking of status of accomplishment of deliverables.
- Support the provision of Technical Support to supported health facilities and entities.
- Undertake the filing and safe keep of M&E resource materials, reports, submissions to external audiences, correspondences, meeting reports, training materials and other strategic documents.
- Support the Validation of data in all reporting templates monthly for state and PR
- Perform any other task to be assigned by your supervisor.