Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (minimum grade 2:1) in relevant field.
- Three years of L&D experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Understanding of labor laws and ITF(Industrial Training Fund) procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Credentials (e.g. CIPM, NITAD, PHRi, PHR, SHRM-CP from HR Certification Institutes)
- Candidates must have experience in performance management, people development or learning and development
In addition to this application process, applicants are required to answer the below scenario based question. Applicants are to send their response via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Please note that applications without response to the scenario question below will not be considered.
Design a three-hour onboarding course for frontline retail supervisors on how to coach sales associates on the job. What would the key principles of your instructional design be? What would you need to consider about your target audience or their workplace context to design this effectively?