A global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry is recruiting to fill this position.
- Deliver the function of Project Services to the project or group of projects.
- Evaluate mechanisms of the Contract and propose strategies for optimising income and minimising risks, liabilities and expenditures.
- Ensure that essential mechanisms of the contract are clear and understood in the project organisation
- Provide comprehensive planning, cost control, change control, analysis and reporting against agreed project budgets.
- Client liaison on all scheduling and commercial related matters, including contract compliance & change request approvals.