We are a professional outsourcing company offering unique results-driven services to our clients nationwide. Our principal business is the recruitment, training, deployment and management of high quality personnel to diverse industries and locations.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client to fill this position.
- Maintain engaging communication channels with all key stakeholders to understand current and planned strategic and operational activity and inform of Compliance considerations and responsibilities; advise on transactional issues and questions as and when they arise.
- Undertake root cause analysis of compliance breaches to understand why they happened. Use this knowledge to develop associated mitigating actions to prevent further breaches elsewhere and to strengthen the training programme.
- Conduct or direct internal investigations of Compliance issues, manage to resolution.
- Consult with internal or external legal advisers where required to address difficult issues.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews/audits to ensure Compliance procedures are fulfilled.