Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing approximately 108,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in more than 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry’s widest range of products and services from exploration through production.
- Provides direction, coaching and guidance in construction and commissioning management including the development of personnel assigned to the team adopting an attitude of care and respect for self and colleagues
- Co-ordinates and plans resource and recruitment requirements ensuring sufficient resources mobilization to meet the project schedule. Provides competence assurance for the tasks undertaken, is responsible for team performance and improvement as required. Review and approve contractor competencies and method statements
- Provide constructability input into the design assist in the development of construction and commissioning procedures and plans, review and approve contractor design and installation proposals ensuring that all work is to the required standard and that all drawings, specifications, inspections and certifications are strictly adhered to
- Provides effective communication at all levels ensuring that all interfaces is effectively being managed co-ordinated, strive for continuous improvement through knowledge sharing
- Management of the main contractors including engineering design, fabrication, heavy lift vessels and construction and commissioning. Responsible for material control and site services
- Application of client’s standards and local legislation, ensures adherence to Company processes and procedures where applicable
- Establish and ensure the project has an effective Risk Management, HSSE, Quality Assurance and Control playing an active role especially during construction and commissioning phase. Complies with, and ensures the implementation of, the Company Safety & Environment Policy. Demonstrates visible commitment to an excellent HSSE performance, including understanding of the Client and In-Country Standards. Commits to excellent Quality management, including the implementation of a Quality Management Strategy compliant with Client Standards